Our Design-Build Services
Kogan Builders has developed a whole-systems approach to the design-build process. We provide you with personalized service from the initial conception and designs to the turning of the key in your new home. We coordinate the design services including site analysis, floor plans, hand-rendered elevations, and final construction blueprints. We have full time designers and project managers who work hand-in-hand with you throughout the entire home building journey, assisting with everything from floor plans to exterior finishes and even interior furnishings. We do this to ensure that your home flows from inside to outside, and matches your dreams as well as your budget.
Kogan Method versus Traditional Method
Our Design-Build Approach offers many benefits to you as a homeowner. Through this comprehensive process, you can expect a home built to exceed your expectations, designed for lasting quality and produced within your budget. That’s the Kogan Difference.
- Custom design – We create each custom home specific to the building site, designed to match your dreams and within your budget.
- Attention to Detail – We monitor the project from start to finish to ensure the highest quality products, systems and finishes are standard to all we design and build.
- Value – Our team works collaboratively to design floor plans tailored to your budget. Each home is built for exceptional quality and value. We make sure that the home you desire is the home you can afford to live in.
- Communication and Construction – Kogan Builders offers superior support from start to finish on every project. Instead of having to contact the architect, engineer, designer, etc., our clients make one phone call to their project manager who manages your requests, questions and suggestions. Our proven online communications system is at your fingertips to streamline communications. The convenience of having everything managed by our project managers is especially beneficial for our projects in Pagosa Springs, Telluride and for out-of-town clients.
- On Schedule – Our in-house team and proactive communication systems reduces your stress and makes the design and scheduling more efficient saving you time and money.
- Sustainable, Energy Efficient Designs – As a certified green builder, we offer affordable green building solutions that save our clients on energy costs, improve indoor air quality and reduce environmental impact.